Origami paper crafts - it is amazing what occurs when paper and a bit of glue come together. Let's see what happens when we make origami magic...

If you like what you see, please check out my shop on Etsy: http://www.KatherinaKrafts.etsy.com

Find me on Facebook by searching for "Katherina Krafts"

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Upcycled Origami Flower Gift Bow

I am a huge believer in recycling everything I possibly can.  I'm the type of person who would rather carry around an empty soda can in my bag than throw it into a trash can.  I save up every flyer and homework paper which has a blank side and reuse them as "scratch" paper.  So you can imagine my delight when I noticed a few brilliantly colored sheets of paper in my scratch paper pile, and decided to upcycle them into an adorable gift bow for a little girl's birthday present.



Each flower is folded from one piece of scratch paper, and the curling ribbons are from my collection of gently used ribbons.   Brown paper bag wrapping completed the look, and everyone was surprised to find out that everything was recycled.

It was a so much fun to make these origami flowers.  I think they turned out pretty cute! 

Check them out here:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/92303500/gift-bow-made-from-origami-flowers-by

No comments:

Post a Comment