Origami paper crafts - it is amazing what occurs when paper and a bit of glue come together. Let's see what happens when we make origami magic...

If you like what you see, please check out my shop on Etsy: http://www.KatherinaKrafts.etsy.com

Find me on Facebook by searching for "Katherina Krafts"

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Something Blue Wedding Gift Boxes

I had the opportunity to work with a lovely mother of the bride who had prepared something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue for her daughter.  She was looking for a set of four boxes that she could use to package her gifts into a beautiful presentation for the bride. 

Taking into consideration the sizes of the gifts, I created a set of four nesting origami boxes, stacked on top of each other.  These boxes had the labels "Old," "New," "Borrowed," and "Blue."  Tied with a ribbon, I think this set of gift boxes turned out beautifully!


These boxes can be found at my shop on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/99422712/something-blue-wedding-gift-boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment