Origami paper crafts - it is amazing what occurs when paper and a bit of glue come together. Let's see what happens when we make origami magic...

If you like what you see, please check out my shop on Etsy: http://www.KatherinaKrafts.etsy.com

Find me on Facebook by searching for "Katherina Krafts"

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Victoria's Secret Upcycled Flowers

I was cleaning out my closets and came upon these Victoria's Secret bags, and was suddenly curious to see how they would look as upcycled origami flowers.  I loved the bright pink colors and the stripes looked like they would add a fun pattern to the flowers. 



So I set about carefully taking apart the bags.  After removing the handles and cutting the bags into little square sheets, I folded each petal and assembled them into flowers.  Here are the results of my recycled paper bag project!




These make a lovely bunch of Victoria's Secret origami flowers!


No comments:

Post a Comment